Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rolling!


Today Sammy officially learned how to ride his new bike, no training wheels needed. We had a fun family day at the park up the street from where we live, where we rode bikes, played on the playground, and ran around with Mickey. Sammy had some rough falls but got right back on his bike and trucked on! By the time we left he was getting going all by himself, and cruising around. He even went on another bike ride around the block with Daddy during the late afternoon. We are so proud of our little man!

I totally forgot to bring my camera to the park today! As soon as I get pictures of him cruising I will post them.

And I got a child's seat that Sam mounted to the back of my bike so she can cruise along with us. She is still getting the hang of pedaling on her bike.

Pictures coming soon....