Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's Christmas...

Christmas Morning. Magic & Love is in the air.








On to Mammo & Papa's house where Santa dropped MORE presents under their tree.



We think Santa forgot about this house ;)

Sammy.

Look at his cute snowboard beanie!

Our attempts at a family photo, and yes I am rocking my New Moon sweatsuit loud and proud!





For a nice Christmas dinner back to our house where my Mom's side of the family joined us.





My Mom, Sammy, Abby, Lorena and Stefan.
Relaxing after a day of visiting, eating, opening presents and being around the people we love.

1 comment:

Sarah.Ellwood said...

I love Abby's Christmas dress.. so cute. And I don't think I have ever seen so many presents under one tree ...seriously ridiculous!!! Looks like you had a beautiful Christmas full of family and magic.