Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How did this get passed up?

Part of my day today entailed going through my iPhoto and clearing some clutter, you know all those fuzzy, head chopped off, kids crying pictures? That you think just maybe, maybe you'll use 'em some day? But never do. Anyways, I cut back a lot BUT ran into these RECENT ones that I had every intention blogging about but never got around to; a.k.a totally forgot about.

My high school band director, Mr. Boos has a Christmas get together every year with students that he has kept in touch with over the years. And yes this year, my bf Katrina and I had a date night at Mr. Boos' house. It was great catching up with people I have not seen in years, and to see Mr. Boos. I don't think I've seen him since the summer after I graduated...in 2001.



Bry, Jennifer, and Kat

The Pit :)

Say Cheese!

1 comment:

Katrina {calikatrina.blogspot.com} said...

Thanks Bry! Uploading them to FB... :)