Saturday, April 10, 2010

Coloring Eggs

So you know how I haven't been carrying my camera around?
These are the only pics I have from our Easter holiday.

The kids & I dyed eggs the night before so the bunny could come and hide them :)
My hubby was working late (which he wishes he could have been there to watch).
So phone pictures were taken so he could see the festivities of the night.




On Easter Sunday we decided to take a family day to the beach.
It was P-E-R-F-E-C-T.
The weather was beautiful.
The kids had fun.
Mommy and Daddy had fun.

When we got home we gave baths, ate more candy, & brushed teeth.
Mommy & Daddy hid the eggs for the kids.
They hunted.

Mommy & Sammy hid the eggs.
Daddy & Abby hunted.

Daddy & Abby hid the eggs.
Mommy & Sammy hunted.

...Then it was bedtime...

All in all it was a great family holiday.
And it was great to spend the day together :)

No comments: