Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is a busy holiday around these neck of the woods.
We changed things up a bit due to my dad not being able to come to California for the holiday and my Opa being in the hospital (he was back at home in time for Christmas day but we usually due Christmas Eve with them... so guess what!? we get another Christmas, very soon!)
We spent a wonderful Christmas Eve at my in-laws. They always have a big dinner with friends & family. And this year we got to join. It's a lovely evening considering my mom and her kids were there, and so was my new sister in law's family (after 8 years my brother in law FINALLY proposed on Christmas morning). So wonderful to be around everyone at the same time!

The kids wake up and get to open their presents from santa...
i say santa did a great job this year ;)
sammy got his nintendo dsi he's been wanting since he was 4 and abby got her baby doll she asked him for and some new dress-up clothes.
our living room looked like a tornado blew through, which how it should be :)
(excuse my son in his "p.j.s")


and my gift???
yes complete with a big red bow :)



onto mammo and papa's
where the Christmas hustle continues with excitement and laughter and surprises :)



then back to our home to celebrate with my mom and these crazy kids



and by 11 p.m. the kids were nestled. kitchen cleaned. and cozy in my new cupcake slippers :)

Merry Christmas! I hope all of you reading this had a very happy Christmas with loved ones.
and as abby says "thank you Jesus for having a burthday" God Bless!

No comments: