Monday, February 21, 2011

i'll be rambling

 yes i'm in a rambling kind of mood.

whew! this weekend has been jammed packed with birthdays and parties!
friday, saturday, sunday, and today...

i don't have many pictures to share... did i ever tell you the story of how i lost my brand new camera, yes the most awesome point and shoot camera that my loving husband got for me for Christmas, well i did, i lost it on new years, never to be seen again. I have been trying to save money to go out and buy a new one, but something always comes up right?
anyways, enough of my complaining about my irresponsibility of losing a $400 camera... :/


friday we celebrated a friend's birthday at the local family fun center in town (go mulligans!)
saturday we celebrated another friend's birthday with a jumpy jump, pinata, and presents (and dodging the southern california "storm")
sunday sam went snowboarding in big bear to celebrate his little bro turning 26... wait he's 26 already! when sam and i met he was a senior in high school... now i feel kind of old.
and that same night i took my mom and her crew of kiddos to dinner to take my now 12 year old little brother for a birthday treat, along with a sleepover hosted my yours truly.
and tonight we are celebrating the 26 year old's birthday with a dinner over at the in-laws.
whew....
seriously it feels as if birthdays never stop this month :)
i'm not complaining, meals cooked and birthday cake, my kitchen has stayed spotless for a few nights ;)

i cleaned and cleaned this weekend and got the laundry all done.
feels so good to have that out of the way for the week...
because i'll be a busy mama this week as well.

now as wizard of oz plays in the background (we represent the lollipop kids...) i have a feeling of peace and joy that i can play games, read, and craft with my kids during our short breaks this week, instead of doing laundry and cleaning. makes me have a big huge cheesy smile on my face :D see it?

makes me feel like screaming this!


cute print found here

No comments: