Saturday, July 13, 2013

the fourth

The Fourth is one of my favorite holidays. I love that we, as Americans, are the only ones who on this day are celebrating our country. Our freedom. 
BBQs. Swimming. Fireworks. 
The real kick off to summer.
It's always a relaxing family fun filled day.
Nothing fancy.
But we never forget why we get to celebrate on this particular day.
Every year.

ready to swim and sun bathe

my sexy husband

my daughter. who i literally have to chase now for a picture.
this is her hiding in the pool towel bin.

my kids. who turn into fish during summer.

all the boys getting ready to view fireworks.

aunt shawna and uncle matty finding their viewing spot.

him and me.

my two boys. watching and singing along with the local radio station.

boom.


Such a fun Fourth of July!
Already looking forward to next year.

No comments: