Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Colorado!

Sam and I packed up the kids in July to go visit my Dad and Connie in Montrose, Colorado! The kids did great on the 14 hour drive on the way there. I have to say that we have created the best little travelers ever. We spent the long weekend hanging out, golfing, and fishing! Sam and my Dad have a "family trophy" that they compete for in golf, and it's sad to say but Sam had to leave the trophy in Colorado. It was so great to see my Dad (Papa Bill). I think Sammy wanted to move in by the end of the trip. Abby took a little while to warm up, but what can I say she is female... LOL! We stayed a total of 4 days, and celebrated my Dad's birthday with him. For his sake I'll keep the number to myself, HAHA. We were giving him a hard time, all in good fun. It was a bitter-sweet goodbye. I really miss my Dad, and the kids love being around him. We left Tuesday morning and took the scenic route home, which took us a total of 18 hours! WHEW! Like I said though Sammy and Abby are such troopers, they did awesome!!

No comments: