Thursday, May 7, 2009

E-I-G-H-T

8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Sleeping in on Mother's Day.
2. Sammy starting KINDERGARTEN.
3. Having alone time during the day with Abby. Even though Sammy will be greatly missed while at school!
4. Our "Wood" Anniversary. 5 years already!
5. Coffee with my best friend tonight. WAY overdue!
6. The holidays. Always my favorite time of year.

7. Summer nights!
8. Boston this summer!

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Made coffee!
2. Laundry.
3. Registered Sammy for Kindergarten.
4. Organized Storm Tickets.
5. Went to Sammy's baseball game.
6. Watched the Lakers with my main squeeze.
7. Story Time at the Library with the kids.
8. Paid bills. Never fun :(

8 things I wish I could do..
1. Be 2 places at one time.
2. Travel.
3. Start my own decorating business.

4. Have more alone time with just Sam and I.
5. Stay up super late to get things done. When you become a mom, there are never enough hours on the day.
6. Get a daily pedicure.
7. Go on more road trips.
8. Go to more concerts!

8 shows I am currently watching...
1. Gossip Girl
2. Heroes (season finale was last week)
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. America's Next Top Model
5. House
6. Weeds

7. Californication
8. True Blood

8 more tags...

I'm only going to tag one person....

MARLEY :)

2 comments:

Katrina {calikatrina.blogspot.com} said...

Our coffee date was the best tonight! And I'd go for a daily pedicure too. :)

The Christensen Family said...

OH MAN! hehe mabe I will have a minute to tackle this tomorrow night!!! thanks <3