Sunday, May 3, 2009

Satisfying Weekend

I am having computer issues once again. My computer is being stubborn and not wanting to turn on, therefore no uploading pictures as of right now. Why does this always happen when I want to blog about so many cool things! This weekend was a busy one, but a oh so fun one!

Saturday: Started with a shopping trip! The kids and I met up with Nicole and Shawna at the mall for some quick shopping. (My poor kids were restless and I kept dragging them from store to store!) After that we came home and got ready to go to the Western Center Museum in Hemet, which is literally ten minutes away from our house!
Sammy and Abby had a blast looking at all the fossils that were found right there in Hemet, CA. We ended the night with Sam's favorite meal as of now, chicken tacos!

Sunday: Another good day! We got up as a family and made breakfast and watched cartoons. I went to Ashley Lohman's baby shower to celebrate her upcoming edition (she is one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen!) and got to catch up with some old friends. Always fun to do that :) When I arrived home, I walked into a nice clean house that Sam, Sammy, and Abby had prepared for me, what a WONDERFUL family I have. We then had an easy pizza and strawberry dinner and watched "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

All in all a great weekend with family and friends!

No comments: