Saturday, March 26, 2011

weddings on the brain

since Christmas, weddings have been on my brain due to my brother-in-law finally popping the question to his girlfriend of 8 years. yes, she totally deserved it after sticking around for that long ;)

her theme... peacock colors... so amazing!
i am having so much fun browsing and researching ideas for her, it makes me kind of wish i had a wedding of my own to plan again. BUT i have had my time in the spotlight of the bride mumbo jumbo, and now it's just super fun to peek around and be nosey of what others have done with this color scheme/theme.



amazing design inspiration

this would be the cutest flower girl dress
simple elegant cupcakes
beautiful hair pieces
love this button bouquet
inspiration for the dudes


i could on and on and on and on about the endless possibilities.
having so much fun emailing my soon to be sister-in-law link after link after link.
trust me, she might be tired of seeing an email in her inbox from me ;)

No comments: