Friday, June 3, 2011

here we are!

wow! i can't believe it has been a week and a half since i sat down and blogged.
we have been so busy around here with end of school year activities, getting lists organized for summer activities... it just never ends!
i poke around on a few blogs but can't wait to catch up with all of you!


 if you can't act this nerdy with your bff, than who can you act this nerdy with?
GLEE! katrina invited me to attend glee live with her,
i scrambled to get my shift covered at work,
met up with her and had a really nerdy, geeky, glee time!


 my fashionista and her brother...
how does she pull outfits like this off?
i wonder it all the time, but she's cool and confident,
and that's all that matters.
and brother is starting to get annoyed with hugs and loves from sissy...
don't worry, he'll be the first one to ever protect her from anything. this i know to be true.

 my hunky hubby. i got this new camera app on my phone and he has been so patient with me being obsessed with it.

 someone learned how to swim all by herself in the deep end 
(with some help from pink speedo floaties)

 i made a super yummy memorial day dessert courtesy of kevin and amanda

 my boys 
off to donuts with dad at sammy bear's school

 babbs and myself treated ourselves to homemade donuts

our new ambition
planting a garden
carving pumpkins and all


1 comment:

Marley Christensen said...

good luck with your garden :) and love Abbys dress.