Tuesday, July 12, 2011

more sugar for my sweet tooth

my cupcake sidekick nicole brought me back cupcakes from Big Man Bakes when she made a quick trip to L.A. 
they were yummy!
i sampled a red velvet mini which was tasty, not the best red velvet i've had but the caramel apple one... now that made my teeth and tummy very happy


and after trying on bridesmaids dresses and making the purchase we decided to reward ourselves with a trip to Truly Madly Sweetly
we sampled indecision and pink top
nicole's pick was indecision which was a marble cake with topped with a swirl of their vanilla and chocolate buttercream. delish and rich!
my choice was the pink top which was a vanilla bean cake topped with fresh strawberry buttercream
delish and sweet!

their cake is a great consistency, not to fluffy but not to dense
and their frosting is one of my favorites i have ever tried, not a heavy consistency but very flavorable.
if you are in the are you must check out this cupcake shop!

No comments: