Friday, March 28, 2014

I miss this space.
I miss what little creative outlet it has provided me with.
I miss having the time to do such.

Life can get crazy. Like really crazy. Unpredictable. It can get crazy with every day happenings like taking the kids to school, going to work, picking the kids up from school, taking Sammy to baseball, taking Abby to dance, making dinner, making sure there are enough clean clothes for everyone to wear, making sure there are enough groceries in the fridge, and making sure we have enough dough to provide what we need to provide.

Life can get even more crazy. Like really, really crazy. Like so crazy that you don't even know where to turn or where to start to try and make things better. That my friends is how I have felt lately. Circumstances have aroused where I feel completely helpless. Helpless, but wanting to help. Wanting to be there for loved ones that don't want anyone to be there for them. Wanting the best for someone that doesn't want the best for themselves. What do you do?

I am not going to go into detail about what specifically I am referring to. It's not my story to tell. But I will tell you what has given me strength. Strength to stay calm so I can be there if I am needed. One being. God.

I am not a religious person, but I am a faithful person. I have faith that my maker is here and all around me. That God doesn't give us anything that we can't handle (yes it feels that way but it's not going to kill me). He has been so amazing. SO amazing. He hears every thought. Every prayer. Every cry for help. Every time I glorify Him (which needs to be way more often). And in the little that I do glorify Him, He still provides me and the people all around me with love. Love. Pure, everlasting love.

With what has been put in front of our family has been trying. And we have put Him on the back burner. And guess what? He still provides. He still loves us. I can't even describe how my heart feels because of this. God is good. Oh so good.


No comments: