Wednesday, October 13, 2010

reading

she may kill me for this later on in life but how cute is it that she reads while going her morning potty (if you know what i mean). she can read 2 books all. by. herself. granted the books only have words like cat, mat, sat, sam, sad, and. but still. pretty excellent if you ask me. reading is one of those things that i am SO HAPPY my kids love. it brings back memories of when i was a little girl and my oma would read me books. and the smell of books...mmmmm....one of my favortie smells. (i know a little weird).

 if you have a preschooler (is that a word? my automatic spell checker is saying that it is) i recommend these BOB BOOKS by Scholastic. Sight word books. easy as that.

and my latest read. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. by Kate DiCamillo. It's a children's book. a good one though. it took me a day to read. it makes you realize that you have to love to feel love, and appreciate that love. you know a book is good when you don't want it to end. :)

i just got an email from the library that one of my books i put a hold on is ready for pick up! perfect timing on their part. I'll let you know how I like Little Bee.

No comments: