Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Think I'll Get Back in this Game Called Blogging

Soooo...
It's been a long time. Like a loooooooooooong time.
I just couldn't find the time.
But now I want to find the time. And get back into blogging. I do miss documenting life's little moments and I feel that blogging forces me to take so many more pictures. And I feel like from the last 8 months I have a lot less pictures. And that kind of hurts my heart a little.
The reason I stopped was silly looking back. I thought "no one read even reads my blog" but that is just a silly reason. Because I read it. I have this blog as a scrapbook of my family and that right there is worth it to me. Whether it is a huge milestone or a small triumph, I, we have it to look back on.

So "HELLO! It's nice to be back"

No comments: