Friday, August 16, 2013

Santa Barbara Part 1

This weekend couldn't have been any better! We took a weekend trip to Santa Barbara to celebrate our dear friends Molly & J.C. exchange their wedding vows. Abby was their flower girl so she basically got us in to all the cool extras ;) From their rehearsal dinner to the catamaran boat ride the day after the wedding, we all had a blast celebrating this union!
The weather was beautiful.
The company was fun.
The wedding was absolutely breath taking.

Between Sam and I, I think we took somewhere around like 500 pictures. wow! These are just some of my favorites. I will be sharing more from our trip, there was just waaaaaaayy to much to squeeze into on little post.



I really think I left my heart in Santa Barbara. That town has my name written ALL over it ;)


No comments: